We all give up along the way. Some persevere, linger for a while then fade away before the finish line. Others dare to find inspiration to keep them going against all odds. Inspiration – be it a sudden aha lightbulb moment – or the process of digging in deep to get much needed mental stimulation to do something; is important.
In the same world, some can locate inspiration from the beauty around them while others don’t see it. Inspiration can also come through many sources. It can be from others or yourself. Wherever you find it, be sure to give it away because this world can surely do with more of it.
Inspiration from others
At times, you may find inspiration by borrowing the words of others. Here are seven inspirational quotes you’ve got to love.
- “Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.” (Jesus)
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” (Vincent Van Gogh)
- “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” (Kevin Kruse)
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” (Babe Ruth)
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” (Napoleon Hill)
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” (Lao Tzu)
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” (Albert Einstein)
Inspiration from within (and how to share it)
The Youth Month (June) that we celebrate was birthed from young people in 1976 who dug deep to find inspiration and hope of a brighter future. They did not just keep it to themselves, but gave it away to generations yet unborn.
What you say can alter the destiny of others. Here are some apps (applications) to help you share your own quotes on Instagram.
Inspiration is all around us, you just need to locate it. If you are still looking for inspiration and would like to mingle with like-minded peeps, then #TeenBoss Camp is a sure-fire setting to get it. It’s happening on Thursday, 5-7 July 2018 from 08:00 to 16:00 at The River Club, Observatory.
Don’t get left behind. Contact us for more information so that you too can inspire like never before.